Jumat, 03 April 2009

Wedding Vows

Karena sekarang saya lagi proposing euforia jadi kepikiran mau ngumpulin kelucuan dan keunikan dari wedding vows..kali kali aja ada yang terinspirasi buat pake..
sook silakan yaaa...


"What's gonna be in the next FOURever years" Vow

I take thee to be my husband, to have and to hold:

1. For richer and richer
2. To live together as man & wife and extended family forever and ever.
3. To gain a mother-in-law whose mission in life is to make me miserable.
4. To hear the words "we don't do it like that in our family" for the next half century.
5. To hold down a full-time job, cook, clean and raise 2.4 children single-handedly.
6. To be a "cricket widow" between May & September each year.
7. To play my part in making you bald, overweight and a bad health risk within 10 years.
8. To be chastised for failing to immediately recognise the voice of your third-cousin-twice-removed during his annual phone call.
9. To re-arrange your wardrobe, throw out all your decent clothes and buy you garish ties as presents.
10. To accept that the entire cricket team is coming around to share our evening meal.

2. "Toilet Seat" Vow

Groom: I, John, choose you, Karen, to be my wife. In front of our friends and family gathered here I promise to love and cherish you throughout the good times and bad times. I promise to try to remember to put down the toilet seat and to replace the toilet roll when it finishes. I promise to remember this day with love and roses. I will love you always.

3. "Whatever Whenever" Vow
Bride: I, Karen, choose you, John, to by my husband. In front of our friends and family, I promise to love and cherish you through every obstacle that may come into our path. I promise to learn how to change a tire and how to refill the screen wash when it runs out. I will comfort you when your team loses and drink beer with you when they win. I will love you always.

4. Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's Vow
"I vow to split the difference on the thermostat."


5. "Financial" Vow
Groom: I, Mark, take you Jane, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold and to be financially responsible for from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part. Bride: I, Jane, take you Mark, to be my lawfully wedded husband... for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, for when you buy all those expensive toys...

6. "Hobby" Vow
Groom: I, George, take you Sandra, to be my spouse, on the golf course or in front of the shopping channel, at the computer or with the bridge club, as long as we both shall live.

hihihihihi...

1 komentar:

~Arzero Luna~ mengatakan...

mksdny proposing euphoria apa ni? waaaaaaaaa... mo kawin ya? haha..